5555 St. Louis Mills Mall Blvd, Hazelwood, MO
GLA 131,200 SF
PROPERTY TYPE Single Tenant Retail
CAP RATE 8.0%
LEASE TYPE NNN
LEASE EXPIRATION Dec. 2022
YEAR BUILT n/a
- High Performing Location – this location is above the national average on a sales PSF basis
- St. Louis Outlet Mall Retail Condo – the St. Louis Outlet Mall draws from all over the St. Louis MSA. It is home to Sears, Ross Dress for Less, Regal Cinema, Burlington Coat Factory. It is also home to the practice rink for the St. Louis Blues.
- Minimal Landlord Responsibilities
- Superb Corporate Performance – Cabela’s is one of the biggest names in sporting goods retail. Annual sales have grown 8% year-over-year since 2011 to $3.9B in FY2015.
- Highly Trafficked Retail Trade Area – Traffic counts along Rt-370 exceed 52,000 vehicles per day. The Mall is less than a mile from the I-70/I-270 exchange, which receives a combined 170,000 vehicles per day.
Fee simple interest in a 131,200 square foot retail condo located as an anchor to the St. Louis Outlet Mall currently occupied by anchor tenant Cabela’s. Cabela’s lease expires in December 2022 and has seven, five-year options remaining with seven percent increases in each option. Approximately 13 miles from downtown, Hazelwood is a second-ring suburb of St. Louis. It is home to 26,000 residents who are comprised on 32 percent households with children under 18 living with them. The town is a bedroom community of residential subdivisions that offer a variety of housing options and vibrant neighborhoods, as well as a highly accredited public school district. Hazelwood is also a world-class business center on the cutting edge of advanced technology where innovation flourishes and sets the pace for the 21st century workplace. Not only does it proudly host corporations such as IBM and Boeing, but Hazelwood has also taken the lead in forging partnerships with alternative energy companies like Confluence Solar that specialize in producing silicon chips for solar panels with nanotechnology. In addition, the city of Hazelwood is home to several international companies including Aesculap (Germany), GKN Aerospace (UK), bioMerieux (France) and Matrix Packaging (Canada).
|Square Feet:||131,200 SF|